The Delaware State Police was
established on April 28, 1923, and the first headquarters was the Penny Hill
barracks in Wilmington. It moved in December 1936 to the Oddfellows
Building, and again in February 1939 to State Road. The fourth and present
headquarters was built in 1956-57 and became operational in February 1958,
when it also housed Troop 3.
Contact us at Forney's Too for these and great collection pieces only from